Waste Water Treatment Plant
Aguapuro Equipment Pvt. Ltd. is the best Waste Water Treatment Plant supplier, Manufacturer Company in Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Nashik, Chennai, Ahmednagar, Aurangabad, Gujrat, and Karnataka, India.
Industrial Waste Water Treatment Plant
Aguapuro Equipment Pvt. Ltd. is the best Industrial Waste Water Treatment Plant supplier, Manufacturer Company in Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Nashik, Chennai, Ahmednagar, Aurangabad, Gujrat, and Karnataka, India.
At Aguapuro, we offer a complete and effective range of Waste Water Treatment Plants and solutions to enable recycling of wastewater, thereby reducing the water demand burden.
Our comprehensive treatment solution works at various levels and involves various physical, chemical, biological and membrane processes.
Our systems include physic-chemical treatment, biological treatment, tertiary treatment and membrane separation process to achieve zero-discharge standards laid by the statutory authority. We provide innovative and economical systems for waste from industries like chemicals, drugs, pharmaceutical, refineries, dairy, ready mix plants & textile etc.
- Screening/ Grit chamber: To remove floatable matter and sand, grit, stones in raw effluent.
- Oil & grease trap: To remove floatable oil and grease from raw effluent.
- Primary treatment: Includes chemical treatment (coagulation, flocculation, neutralization) and solid-liquid separation for removal of suspended solids.
- Secondary Treatment: Includes biological treatment for reduction of BOD/COD and solid-liquid separation. Biological treatment can be aerobic or anaerobic depends on quality of raw effluent. Aerobic- ASP (Activated Sludge Process), MBBR/FAB (Moving Bed Bioreactor/ Fluidized Aerated Bioreactor), SAFF (Submerged Aerated Fixed Film Bioreactor), MBR (Membrane Bioreactor) Anaerobic- UASB (Up-flow anaerobic Sludge Blanket Reactor)
- Tertiary treatment: Sand and carbon filtration for removal of suspended solids and organic material. Ultra-filtration and Reverse Osmosis are the advanced technologies to be implemented for zero-discharge system.