SODA ASH DOSING SYSTEM
Soda ash, or sodium carbonate (NA2CO3) is a water soluble salt of carbonic acid. It is often used in municipal water treatment to raise the pH of the water.
Sodium hydroxide raise the pH of water to near neutral when injected into a water system. Unlike neutralizing filters, they do not cause hardness problems in treated water.
Dosing System is installed with following components:
- Single or compartment solution preparation tank
- Chemical dosing pumps single or multiple
- Valve’s fittings
- Interconnecting piping
- Instruments like pressure gauges
- Level gauges, level switches
- Control panel including interconnecting cabling