Primary Treatment of Waste Water
The primary treatment of wastewater occurs through sedimentation with filtering out large contaminant atoms within the liquid. The contaminants separate as they are passed through several tanks and extra filters. Leftover sludge filters through a digester to suspend solids from the wastewater
Primary treatment of wastewater includes sedimentation of solid waste within the water. This is complete after filtering out larger contaminants within the water. Wastewater is passed through several tanks and filters that single water from contaminants. The resulting “sludge” is then fed into a digester, in which more processing takes place. This primary batch of sludge contains closely 50% of suspended solids within wastewater. Primary treatment removes material that will either float or readily relax out by gravity. It includes the physical procedures of broadcast, commination, grit removal, and sedimentation.
Aguapuro Equipments provide the best Primary Treatment of Waste Water in Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Nashik, Chennai, Ahmednagar, Aurangabad, Gujarat, Karnataka at best cost .It is the best Primary Treatment of Waste Water supplier and manufacturer company in Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Nashik, Chennai, Ahmednagar, Aurangabad, Gujarat, Karnataka.
Benefits of Primary Treatment:
- Reduction in suspension solids
- Reduction in BOD
- Reduction in the quantity of waste activated sludge (WAS) in the activated-sludge plant.
- Removal of floating materials (oil and geese).
- Partial equalization of flow rates and organic load.
Objectives of Primary Treatment of Wastewater
- To produce a liquid waste of suitably improved quality for the next treatment stage (i.e.) secondary biological treatment.
- To lively a solids parting resulting in a primary sludge that can be conveniently treated and disposed of.