PACKAGE EFFLUENT TREATMENT PLANT
Sewage treatment (STP) is the process of removing contaminants from wastewater, primarily from household sewage. The Sewage from the residential and commercial buildings is treated for reduction in BOD, COD & TSS in order to comply with the pollution control board standards for disposal, gardening, flushing and other non-potable purposes. Aguapuro offers turnkey projects of Sewage Treatment Plants as per local Pollution Control Board/NGT norms to make the wastewater reusable. A Package sewage treatment plant is a completely self-contained system for sewage treatment that is ‘plug & play’.
Features of Package STP:
- Easy to install
- Prefabricated solution
- Outstanding performance & efficiency
- Tanks of different MOC like MSEP, MSFRP, GFS and Zn-Al etc.
- Operation and maintenance services
- Zero liquid discharge
- All-in-one single tank packaged sewage treatment plant.
- Modular design
- Compact and simple to operate
- Minimal maintenance
- No corrosive components Advantages
- Minimal land usage
- Easy to install, monitor and relocate.
Aguapuro offers Zn-AL/GFS tank are very efficient and easy to handle. Easy to lift and handle. It can be installed almost anywhere in no time; all components are replaceable. It comes into knock down condition. It has Flexibility to meet almost any design requirement also the Structural load is very less. Glass-Fused-to-Steel is the only tank finish where two materials are fused together to achieve the best of both materials - the strength and flexibility of steel combined with the corrosion resistance of glass.Some of the features are as follow:
- Zn – Al /GFS tanks are very easy to handle
- Tanks are made up of Zn – Al which is corrosion less metal. No maintenance required.
- These tanks are UV stabilized and due to this there is no algae formation.
- Light weighted Easy to dis-mantle and relocate
- Prices are very competitive as compare to RCC
- These tanks are food grade. Structural load is very less.