Nano Filtration System
Nano filtration is a parting process branded by organic, thin-film composite membranes with a pore size range of 0.1 to 10nm. Unlike reverse osmosis (RO) membranes, which reject all solutes, NF membranes can operate at lower pressures and offer selective solute rejection based on together size and charge. Nano filtration is a membrane filtration-based system that usages nanometer sized through-pores that pass through the membrane. Nano filtration membranes have pore sizes from 1-10 nanometers, lesser than that used in microfiltration and ultrafiltration, but just superior than that in reverse osmosis.
Aguapuro Equipments provide the best Nano Filtration System in Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Nashik, Chennai, Ahmednagar, Aurangabad, Gujarat, Karnataka at best cost .It is the best Nano Filtration System supplier and producer company in Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Nashik, Chennai, Ahmednagar, Aurangabad, Gujarat, Karnataka.
Range of applications:
|Fine chemistry and Pharmaceuticals||Non-thermal solvent recovery and management Room temperature solvent exchange|
|Oil and Petroleum chemistry||Removal of tar components in feed Purification of gas condensates|
|Bulk Chemistry||Product Polishing Continuous recovery of homogeneous catalysts|
|Natural Essential Oils and similar products||Fractionation of crude extracts Enrichment of natural compounds Gentle Separations|
|Medicine||Able to extract amino acids and lipids from blood and other cell culture|
Nano filtration is often used to filter water with low quantities of total dissolved solids, to remove organic matter and soften water. Also water treatment, Nano filtration is often employed in the industrial procedure for pharmaceuticals, dairy products, textiles and bakeries. The fundamental principle of Nanofiltration membrane's technology is the use of pressure to only soluble ions from water through a semi permeable membrane. The membrane operates under a dissimilar hydraulic profile which is also recognized cross flow filtration, unlike a dead end filter.Most Nanofiltration membranes are composite materials supported by polymer substrate and industrial in a spiral design as opposed to a flat sheet or tube geometry. The predominant model used today for industrial uses is the spiral configuration.
NF (Nanofiltration) Membrane
Nanofiltration (NF) is a membrane liquid-separation technology sharing various features with reverse osmosis (RO). Unlike RO, which has high rejection of virtually all dissolved solutes, NF provides high elimination of multivalent ions, such as calcium, and low rejection of monovalent ions, such as chloride. Nanofiltration membranes are a relatively recent growth, filling a void between two well-established technologies: reverse osmosis and ultrafiltration parting processes. One of the most exciting features of Nano filtration membranes is their capability to permeate monovalent ions, such as sodium chloride, through the membrane, while rejecting divalent and multivalent ions, such as sodium sulfate. This suppleness opens up much potential in the development of specialty process applications across multiple businesses.
Nanofiltration is practical in many water and wastewater treatment industries for the practical removal of ions and organic material. It has also been accepted as pretreatment to RO. Other than water cleansing, Nano filtration membranes are also used in the industrial production of food & beverages, and pharmaceuticals. Aguapuro Equipments is primarily focused on process applications, and so it was a natural fit to develop Nano filtration membranes to add to an already diverse product offering of ultrafiltration and microfiltration membranes. Nanofiltration (NF) membrane technique is a popular way to eliminate organic matter, color, odor, taste, residual amounts of disinfectants and trace herbicides from large water body. It is successfully applied to food and dairy industries, biotechnology, water, and wastewater action and pharmaceutical. Nanofiltration membranes are used for the filtration of water with low total dissolved solids (TDS) for the purposes of eradicating organic substances and softening water.
Aguapuro Equipments provide the best NF Membrane in Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Nashik, Chennai, Ahmednagar, Aurangabad, Gujarat, Karnataka at best cost .It is the best NF Membrane System supplier and producer company in Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Nashik, Chennai, Ahmednagar, Aurangabad, Gujarat, Karnataka.
NF Applications By Industry:
- Concentration and Demineralization of Lactose – Nanofiltration membranes can concentrate and demineralize lactose at the same time, to varying degrees of purification as required by the process.
- Sugarcane sticks
- Food & Beverage & Plant Extracts:
- Maple Syrup Concentration – As opposed to conventional boiling reduction systems for thick maple syrup, Nano filtration can be employed to reduce both costs and processing time. Gibberellins (plant/pharma) – Gibberellins are plant hormones used to promote plant growth and other developmental procedures. Nanofiltration is a reliable method to increase total product yields by concentrating plant hormones such as gibberellins.
- Textile & Dyes
- Dye Concentration – By allowing salts and water to pass complete an NF membrane, Nano filtration can be a practical alternative for the concentration and desalination of dyes used in the textile industry.
- Dye Penetrant Removal – Nanofiltration is widely applied in the recovery of dye in instruction to meet discharge regulations after penetrant testing with fluorescent dyes.
- Optical Brightening Agent (OBA) Concentration & Desalination – Optical brightening agents are able to enhance the appearance of colors by increasing the quantity of light reflected. To lessen operating costs, Nano filtration can be applied to concentrate the optical brightening agent for reuse in the textile industry.