The hydro pneumatic system consists of a pressure pump and a pressure tank. The pressure tank consists of a rubber bladder surrounded by pressurized air. Water being a non-compressible fluid, pressurized air is used. When you open, say a tap or shower knob water from this pressure tank is utilized.
Types of HYDROPNEUMATIC SYSTEMS
Constant Speed System : Tank filling water transfer, residential housing, small size commercial – residential buildings
Cascade system (only 1 VFD common to all pumps): Medium size commercial – residential buildings and demand-based industrial applications
All Pump VFD system (all pumps having their individual VFD): Townships, hospitals, airports, malls, metros and demand-based industrial applications
The centrifugal pumps are the frequently used pumps, and the flow of fluid makes them useful in several applications like
- Tank filling system from Under Ground Tank (UGT) to Over Head Tank (OHT)
- Water supply to residential buildings, hotels, commercial buildings, township, airports, IT parks, etc.
- Water transfer from one storage tank to other storage tank
- Bottling plant and demand-based industrial applications in textile, process, automobile, power, steel, cement, power, etc.
- Municipal corporation water supply schemes
- Irrigation and gardening system