FeSO4 DOSING SYSTEM
Ferrous sulfate is the coagulant of choice for many industrial and sanitary wastewater treatment applications, due to its high efficiency, effectiveness in clarification, and utility as a sludge dewatering agent.
The addition of ferrous sulfate in the water, there is a reduction in the destabilizing effects of the particles at pH > 6 and in the formation of iron hydroxide at pH > 8, which precipitates in solution and can have its coagulant effect.
FeSO4 Dosing System is installed with following components:
- Single or compartment solution preparation tank
- Chemical dosing pumps single or multiple
- Valve’s fittings
- Interconnecting piping
- Instruments like pressure gauges
- Level gauges, level switches
- Control panel including interconnecting cabling