Cooling Tower Water Treatment System
A cooling tower water treatment organization is an process of technologies that eliminate damaging impurities from your cooling tower feed water, circulation water or blowdown. The exact configuration of your method will depend on several things, including:
What types of cooling tower you have (open circulating, once-through, or closed loop)
- Quality of your feed water
- Manufacture-recommended excellence requirements for the cooling tower and equipment
- Chemistry/makeup of your circulatory water
- Regulatory requirements for discharge
- Whether or not blowdown will be preserved for reuse in the cooling tower
- Type of heat exchanger
- Cycle of concentration
Aguapuro Equipments provide the best Cooling Tower Water Treatment System in Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Nashik, Chennai, Ahmednagar, Aurangabad, Gujarat, Karnataka at best cost .It is the best Cooling Tower Water Treatment System supplier and manufacturer company in Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Nashik, Chennai, Ahmednagar, Aurangabad, Gujarat, Karnataka.
What’s included in a basic cooling tower water treatment system?.
As mentioned above, the exact modules of a cooling tower water treatment system depend on the power of feed water and chemistry of circulatory water in relation to the quality of water needed for the specific cooling tower and related equipment (according to the manufacturer’s recommendations), but in general, a basic cooling tower water treatment system characteristically includes particular type of:
- Filtration and/or ultrafiltration
- Ion exchange/softening
- Chemical feed
- Automated monitoring
Depending on the impurities present in your water, any mixture of these treatments might best suit your ability and make up your treatment system, so it’s important to consult with your water treatment specialist to ensure the right system for your exact tower is being careful. Depending on the needs of your cooling tower and process, these standard modules are typically adequate. However, if your tower requires a method that offers a bit additional customization, there might be some features or technologies you will need to add on.
What does a cooling tower water treatment system typically control?
- A cooling tower water treatment organization might be made up of the technologies needed to regulate the level of:
- Alkalinity: will dictate possible of calcium carbonate scale
- Chlorides: can be harsh to metals; unlike levels will be tolerated based on materials of cooling tower and equipment
- Hardness: donates to scale in the cooling tower and on heat exchangers
- Iron: when joined with phosphate, iron can foul equipment
- Organic matter: promotes microorganism growing, which can lead to fouling, erosion, and other system issues
- Silica: recognized for causing hard scale deposits
- Sulfates: like chlorides, can be very corrosive to metals
- Total dissolved solids (TDS): donate to scaling, foaming, and/or corrosion
- Totals suspended solids (TSS): dissolved contaminants that can cause scaling, biofilms, and/or corrosion
How does a cooling tower water treatment technique work?
Specific treatment processes vary depending on the supplies of the cooling tower and quality/chemistry of the feed and circulation water, but a typical cooling tower water treatment system will usually include the following steps:
- Cooling tower makeup water intake
- Filtration and ultrafiltration
- Ion exchange/water softening
- Chemical addition
- Side-stream filtration
- Blowdown treatment
- In conclusion
How Do You Know If You Requirement a Cooling Tower Water Treatment System for Your Plant?
In order to keep your manufacture flowing smoothly and avoid expensive damage to your cooling tower equipment, the proper treatment of your cooling tower water is necessary. If cooling tower water is not correctly treated, organic growth, fouling, scaling, and corrosion can decrease plant productivity, cause plant downtime, and require costly equipment replacements down the road. But how do you know if you necessity a cooling tower water treatment system for your plant? Keep in mind that treatment systems will vary depending on your specific cooling tower chemistry, makeup water needed, and whether it’s an open- or closed-loop process, but usually, if you are using a cooling tower for your process or to cool your building, probabilities are you’ll need some type of water treatment system.
What are the Chemicals used in Cooling Tower Water Treatment?
- Corrosion and Scale Inhibitors
- Algaecides and Biocides
- Ph Adjusters