Cooling Tower Water Filtration System
Aguapuro Equipments provide the best Cooling Tower Water Filtration System in Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Nashik, Chennai, Ahmednagar, Aurangabad, Gujarat, Karnataka at best cost .It is the best Cooling Tower Water Filtration System supplier and manufacturer company in Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Nashik, Chennai, Ahmednagar, Aurangabad, Gujarat, Karnataka.
Aguapuro Equipments tower filters have a compact design allowing for easy installation in existing pipelines. The automatic cleaning cycle of a Aguapuro cooling tower filter eliminates the need for routine maintenance and contributes to overall system automation. Made entirely from sustainable materials, a Aguapuro cooling tower filtration system will reduce water use and improve energy efficiency. Aguapuro cooling tower filters used in new construction or to improve old systems will help projects meet a variety of important environmental and sustainability goals, and where applicable earn LEED certification. A cooling tower water treatment system is an arrangement of technologies that eliminate harmful scums from your cooling tower feed water, circulation water, and/or blowdown. The particular configuration of your system will depend on several things, including: chemistry/makeup of your circulatory water
What are cooling towers used for?
Cooling towers are mostly used for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) and industrial purposes. Cooling towers offer a cost-effective and energy efficient operation of systems in need of cooling.
Many industrial cooling tower operators are keeping their towers clean with filtration systems.
An increasing number of cooling tower users are using a filtration system to control particulate levels and maintain cleanliness of the cooling tower and general water circulation system. The cascading water in a cooling tower unceasingly "scrubs" airborne contaminants from the atmosphere. These contaminants, in conjunction with particulate in makeup water, find their way into the cooling tower sump and ultimately can flow downstream into the organization, where they accumulate in heat exchangers, condenser tubes and additional critical water-cooled procedure equipment.
In conjunction with corrosion, atoms contribute to the following problems:
- Reduced operating efficiency.
- Increased downtime for cleaning and repair.
- Increased cost of water treatment.
- Shortened equipment lifespan.
A cooling tower filtration method does not replace the need for water treatment. Chemicals cannot eliminate dirt just as filters cannot control water chemistry. A filtration system will accompaniment the water treatment package. If particulate is not removed from the method, it provides an outstanding breeding ground for algae and bacteria. Many water treatment systems, including traditional chemical treatment and ozone, can be used in your procedure equipment.
Cooling Tower Water Filtration Is Key to Protecting Industrial Processes
Automatic self-cleaning strainers can help optimize cooling and procedure efficiency while minimizing maintenance and downtime.
- In manufacturing services such as industrial and processing plants as well as mills, forges and refineries, cooling towers often are used to remove heat from machinery, heated process material and fluids, buildings and other bases by exchanging the heat using water or chemical solutions as a coolant.
- When cooling towers are not a closed circuit, however, air- and water-borne particulate can accumulate. This debris can subsequently foul or clog significant downstream machinery and equipment such as chillers, heat exchangers, spray nozzles and small-bore piping in cooling circuits. If not adequately addressed, this can significantly reduce the industrial facility’s procedure efficiency and uptime.
- Because cooling towers rely on an evaporative cooling procedure with exposure to ambient air, any foreign material or elements in the air can easily get sucked into the tower. A portion of that will either get melted into the water or endure suspended in the water. Water flowing through cooling towers can be contaminated from a number of sources, including ambient air, makeup water bases and residue picked up from procedures.
- Because the firm water used in cooling towers contains scale-forming minerals such as calcium and magnesium salts, the evaporative process leaves these solids behind in the water in high concentrations. Left undiluted, these minerals cause scaling on gear surfaces. Even a small amount of scale in the system decreases the efficiency of heat transfer, resulting in decreased efficiency in industrial processes. In severe cases, scale can totally plug heat exchangers and piping.
- Grinding particulate and suspended solids also can erode heat exchangers, pumps, piping, fittings and valves, further raising repair and replacement costs. As a consequence, many industrial capacities resort to time-consuming shut down of their cooling water systems a few times annually to clean the cooling tower and downstream equipment.
- Methods for cooling tower water percolation include such as bag, cartridge sand-media filters as well as basket strainers. Drawbacks of these systems can include reliability, the need for labor-intensive cleaning or change-out and additional downtime. Additional option for cooling tower filtration uses are multi-element, automatic self-cleaning strainers. Designed to offer reliability and efficiency, the multi-element, automatic self-cleaning strainers can help to optimize cooling and process efficiency while reducing maintenance and downtime. This article will look at water filtration choices for cooling tower water.